Brekford Traffic Safety, formerly Brekford Corporation, has been operating for more than two decades as a provider of public safety solutions to state and local law enforcement agencies, the U.S. Military, and numerous federal agencies.
Because of our foundation as a public safety solutions provider, Brekford Traffic Safety approaches all business relationships from a law enforcement perspective. We then select and apply technology that is best suited to achieve our clients’ goals.
- We develop and own all of our hardware and software products and services, allowing us to rapidly deploy customized solutions to agencies of any size.
- Our systems and software are made in the USA.
- We focus on solutions that promote “off-the-grid” technology including solar power, wireless communications, and non-invasive video analytics.
- Our iP360 web-based back office software suite has been widely praised as a comprehensive workflow-based violation processing and citation management solution.
- We are dedicated to transparency, with public education and awareness being a primary element of every solution we offer.
- Our core values of integrity, accountability, respect, excellence, and teamwork drive our employees to achieve excellence and deliver industry leading technology and services, thereby enabling a superior level of safety solutions to our clients.
VEHICLE SERVICES AND UPFITTING
We recently sold our vehicle services business to LB&B Associates, enabling us to focus entirely on automated traffic safety solutions for our customers throughout North America and Latin America. We still maintain a minority ownership interest in the vehicle services business, which was renamed Global Public Safety. If you are interested in public safety vehicle solutions, please select the following link and you will be redirected to the GPS website:
Effective August 29, 2017 Brekford Traffic Safety has merged with Keystone Solutions, Inc. based in Chantilly, Virginia. The resulting new public company is Novume Solutions, Inc., with Brekford continuing to operate as a wholly owned subsidiary of Novume.
If you would like more information about Novume Solutions, please select the link below and you will be directed to their website: